- Artikel-Nr.: SKT-FQ7-9863
- Freitextfeld 2: Updated by OneERP 08.11.2021 19:27:57
long 4 - 2.5" old school truck hole pattern
In 1986 jump ramps were all the rage. Easy to build, portable and fun to launch off of. Unfortunately, decks were snapping left and right. Powell-Peralta deck returns were so high the company sought ways to make decks stronger and more resistant to jump breaks. One solution was Bonite construction. Another was the "Gee-Gaw" shape which had bumps to reinforce the break zone area. Why "Gee-Gaw?" Ask Chris Iverson. This shape was also used for the Ripper graphic. They were produced between 1987 and 1988.
About the art:
The Rodriguez "Skull & Sword" deck was the first pro signature deck graphic produced by Powell-Peralta. The graphic was conceived by Ray and Illustrated by V.C. Johnson with art direction from George Powell in 1979.
- Gratis Versand ab 99.95 CHF
- Echter Schweizer Online Skateshop
- Schnelle Lieferung: Heute bis 17:00 bestellt – morgen bei dir im Briefkasten
- Alle Artikel an Lager
- Grösste Auswahl an Skateboards in der Schweiz
- Sichere Kreditkartenzahlung mit SSL
Wheels: 59mm - 80A